Sunday 18 August 2013

DANCING SHOES

wearing:   pins & needles (at urban outfitters) playsuit   |   river island flatforms   |   h&m hoop earrings   |   marc jacobs watch


A few quick impromptu outfit shots from a few nights ago. I went salsa dancing at a local bar with my friend Mia (absolute fail). Let's just say it didn't end well and I definitely didn't look like this by the end of the night and a few glasses of gin/bottles of wine later (when will you ever learn, Lydia?). Sigh.





Anyway, this playsuit is a God-send, throw-it-on and leave, no brainer that I always come back to when I'm having a wardrobe meltdown and cannot find a thing to wear (even though my wardrobes are bursting and I definitely have enough clothes for a different outfit everyday of the year). Thrown with some good ol' fashioned leather flatforms to avoid any blister related nightmares and hey presto! Hot to trot, ha!





Once again, check out my fabby best friend Hannah's beauuutiful photography at http://hannahcolligan.wix.com/hannahcolligan or have a nosey around her Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/HannahColliganPhotography. WOO, yeah!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment