Monday 12 August 2013

MEDITATE

wearing:   h&m dress   |   zara cardigan   |   karen millen boots   |   topshop socks


Ooh, deep blog post title. It isn't deep at all actually (ha!), but I am just a little in love with these Karen Millen studded biker boots. YUM. I clearly found something really amusing in this photo, what, I have no idea.



Not the most enthralling of outfits I know, but who needs to dress up whilst browsing Ikea? Even though Ikea is within my top 10 list of all time favourite places, an all black ensemble was all I needed. I bought this cheeky H&M number a few months back in a peachy colour and fell in love, so when I found it in black a week or two ago, I snapped it right up. A bargain at £14.99, no? And a chunky boot to go with worked a treat for me (enter Karen Millen studded leathers).



Again, I called in the work of my (very talented) photographer flatmate and bezzy, Hannah. Check out her work here: http://hannahcolligan.wix.com/hannahcolligan and have a browse yar!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment