Friday 23 August 2013

THE LEATHER JACKET

lusting:   karen millen electric blue leather jacket


Okay, so another obsession to add to my already ridiculously long lust-list for winter? The Karen Millen luxury leather jacket in electric blue. Words cannot describe how utterly IN LOVE I am with this jacket (not materialistic at all, ha!). It's the one. Karen Millen always have amazing leathers each season and its a gaurentee I'll always have my eye on one and never end up purchasing, but with such beautiful material and immaculate tailoring, I really don't think I'll be able to leave this one in the store. Time to get some self control, I think.





Only one thing that's holding me back (holds breath and covers eyes)...the price tag. This piece of beautiful, lust-worthy, mouth-watering craftsmanship comes in at a whopping £495. I know, that's what I thought. BUT, for a leather jacket that will probably look better after 5 years than it does when first bought, is there really a limit as to what's too much to pay for such an amazing all-season essential? I think not. 

This is definitely straight to the top of my lust-list! I better start saving...ha! 

But for the time being, here's a pretty perfect dupe. Welcome, River Island cobalt belted biker jacket (£120)...




x


(*all images courtesy of Karen Millen online and River Island online)


No comments:

Post a Comment