Saturday 3 August 2013

THE NEW THING

haul:   boohoo heels  |   boohoo cream bralet   |   boohoo striped bralet   |   primark earrings    


I'm calling this an 'accidental haul', perhaps to try and make myself feel better about the fact I bought these ah-maaazing shoes and tops when I currently have £0.00p in my bank account. Sigh.




The truth? This wasn't accidental AT ALL. I've had my eye on these Boohoo 'Cady' heels for a while and after trying to spend as little as possible whilst my bank balance recovers from my most recent excursion (London living + unpaid internship = my bank balance crying itself to sleep), I decided that I really deserve these babies. Pah! But I'm in love with them and I don't care who knows it. 






I also managed to snap up the 'Skye Scuba Bralet' in cream which I also needed, as it now means I don't have to steal my flatmates cream bralet whenever we go out. Surely that makes this all justifiable, no? And then there's the Striped knot-front bralet, which is gorgeous. If you can't already tell I was going through a bralet-loving, mad half hour when I purchased these. But who can blame a girl when it's free delivery over £35?! That's right, nobody. Ha!




These cute earrings from Primark were supposed to be 2 'L's', but luckily the pair I picked up had been arranged in my initials, therefore I couldn't leave them in the shop for £1...it was fate (and I love a good Kim Kardashian inspired earring haha!) 

Ps, please excuse my insanely creased bedding. My mother would be ashamed of me, but I ain't no domestic goddess! 

x

16 comments:

  1. my dearest these incoms are just adorable love them especially the striped top it's great, you have an adorable blog i would love to follow each other with bloglovin, i also have a giveaway in my blog so i would be more than happy to see you there, http://www.littlefashionwhitelies.com/persunmall-giveaway-yeahhhhhhhhh/

    kisses elli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cream bralet! May have to invest in one of those myself!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped bralette! It's definitely a good staple to have.

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't feel too bad about buying those bralets they're gorgeous! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cream bralet and shoes! - you are going to get loadsss of wear out of them so you can totally justify spending your money (thats what i tell myself anyway!)
    rebekah emilia xxx
    whyemilia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So different! Love your blog!!

    www.izzehfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it was definitely worth it--these pieces are such staples. And hey, you might be broke but at least you look fabulous! (This mindset is why I won't allow myself to use credit card, haha..) Definitely love everything you picked!

    www.emptypocketsexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete