Monday 9 September 2013

POST HOLIDAY BLUES AND STAN

lusting:  cath kidston fluffy stan jumper


WOAH! Hello, major lack of posting. Apologies, I've been away in sunny, sunny Turkey for the past week and now have a severe case of post-holiday blues after stuffing my face with pancakes and over-exploiting a free bar for 7 consecutive days (and returning with some terrible pictures to prove it...uh oh!). 

Besides my luggage being given to another transfer passenger in a different hotel on the way (of course it'd happen to me - you can probably imagine I was NOT happy in the slightest. How do you manage to just take someone else's case??) I had the most perfect week ever with my besest, Mia and some craaaazy memoirs (I'm getting emosh ha!).

So, back to rainy, rainy England...I'm not enjoying this colder weather in the slightest and so I figured that if you can't beat it, just buy a chunky knit jumper to join it, right?! Right. And this perfect jumper has caught my eye and now my mind. Welcome, Cath Kidston fluffy Stan jumper (CUTE). This is definitely my next purchase. 







Chunky knit and a fluffy patch to comfort me now I'm back in this grey country and heading back to uni? Yes, yes, yes. And perfect for Christmas (oh dear, I mentioned the C word).


www.cathkidston.com

x

No comments:

Post a Comment