Wednesday 23 October 2013

SPIKES

wearing:   topshop jumper   |   primark corduroy pinafore   |   primark spike necklace   |   marc jacobs watch   |   zara ponyskin pumps

Ahoy there! Long time no speak...again, my apologies, I've been busy with uni and work etc. (with maybe a hint of procrastination on Pinterest thrown in there - it's just SO addictive!). I've also been super busy spending stupid amounts of money on statement necklaces, my new obsession. I've always had a soft spot for chunky, cheap jewellery but could never seem to find the perfect statement necklace, but now I seem to have too much choice if anything - not complaining! And Primark's most recent gems have certainly hit the spot, including this new, sparkly (if not a little bit dangerous) number. Zara have some fab pieces in too, here!


Thrown with some Hugh Hefner-esque pony skin slippers, studded dream! 

x


*Hannah Colligan photography (see her work here and on Facebook!)

No comments:

Post a Comment